I just wanna do cute things with you like crush the patriarchy, fight for gender equality and help to destroy racism
vine trends that need to stop:
- screaming in public places
- white people saying nigga
- scaring/hurting animals
- making people uncomfortable on purpose to try and be awkward
- harassing the homeless
disrespecting your mother
harassing people who work in the customer service industry
WARNING RANT AHEAD:
All About That Bass does NOT skinny shame. Meghan Trainor simply talks about how she loves her body and how her mother taught her to accept and love herself. When she says “silicone Barbie doll” she is not talking about skinny people, she is talking about people who think…
- Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson’s friendship
- Annual Arts & Faith concert adjusts its focus to remember Ferguson
- Protests continue: (1) (2) This stops today!
- 13% of Ferguson officers have faced excessive force lawsuits. The national average is 0.5%
- In defense of looting
- Young men from “Lost Voices” organization woke up to find a noose at their campsite (x)
my only regret is the time i wasted on heterosexuality
So when boys want to wear tank tops, it’s okay, but when I want to do it, it’s indecent and my shoulders are going to give every boy in a 20-mile radius a boner?
if your underage and its a professional environment, wear professional clothing. women have sexual organs on their top half, men don’t, don’t you know biology??
breasts aren’t sexual organs and neither are shoulders do everyone a favor staple your hands to your ass
I feel like I’m going to be that aunt who drinks vodka straight out of the bottle and ruins Christmas.
"you can’t be just friends with people of the gender you’re attracted to"
myth actually true. i, as a bisexual, can confirm that i have no friends.
pansexuals spend their lives in solitude, with only rocks for company
meanwhile asexuals are friends with everyone. literally every single person on the planet. i do not know how i remember so many names